Tuesday, December 14, 2004

FLU WHO?

I can see the light!! Today I don't feel quite as bad as I've felt the entire last week. Good grief, flu season sucks. Granted, I don't think I actually had the flu, just a really really bad cold. I think I've only had the flu once in my life. I was in 7th grade and it was one of those 24 hours bugs. I'd much rather suffer for 24 hours than drag it out for weeks on end if I had a choice in the matter. But anyhoo, I feel better today. I can actually breathe and taste food ... only now I have a swollen gum. It's always something, ain't it?

Cold or not, I'm going out tonight. I hate sitting at home every night, which is basically what I've done for the past week, well, except Saturday night. Even though it's cold as a bitch outside. Whew, I really miss Texas winters! And let's not even talk about snow, lord knows I'm dreading that!

Give me a ray of light over a snowman anyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home